I wanted some hot chocolate this morning but all I had was white hot chocolate left over from Christmas. I attempted a few drinks and realized it had kind of a coconut thing going on and was frankly not nearly as appetizing as regular hot chocolate. I made a mental note of not seeing the point of white chocolate. It doesn't taste like anything but creamy sugar. If I am going to invest in the calories, I might as well enjoy the taste of actual chocolate. Which led me to make a list of things for which I do not see the point:
1. White Chocolate

2. New kinds of pop- Why are Coke and Pepsi always coming out with new kinds of cola? My Dad helped me understand Coke Zero, but now they have a coke with vitamins? Is this to improve super model scurvy rates?
3. Extra huge rolls of toilet paper- is it really that hard to change the roll? This is turning into the 5-6-7-8-9- blade razor contest. Now they even have to sell roll extenders.
4. Rumer Willis- She's starting to think she's a hollywood starlet. But let me break it to you easy- she is heinous.

No comments:
Post a Comment