Thursday, June 5, 2008

Favorite Josie Quotes

Favorite Josie Quotes this week:

Josie loves to watch cartoons when she wakes up on Saturday mornings. We thought it would be fun one morning for all of us to watch cartoons in Mom and Dad’s bed. I went in to get Josie from her crib and told her we were watching cartoons in the big bed today. Josie says “Because the Family Room is still sleeping.”

Josie loves to talk about all the people she knows and what they like to do. Last night we were talking about Josie’s favorite babysitter, Shamra.
Josie: “Shammy works at the butterfly museum. Mommy works at a museum, too.”
Mom: “What kind of museum does Mommy work for?”
Josie: “A space museum. And Go-Go works for a green bean museum.”

Josie and Dad were playing “I spy” in her room. Then he had to change her diaper, but they kept playing the game.
Daddy: “I spy a lamp!”
Josie: “I spy Daddy wiping Go-go’s bum!”

2 comments:

Emily Towey said...

Josie's awesome!! I love all of those quotes! Kids are so precious! I can't wait until Goo starts talking. Yeah Go-Go!

REDGIRL said...

Does she still say "strawbabies"?