Friday, July 25, 2008

Josie + Asher = Love

Okay, don't judge. There have been a lot of pictures of Josie's suitors on this blog lately. But Josie is young, cute, and happenin.' You can't blame her for wanting to play the field a bit. Besides, I think I agree more with the Smith's political views than I do with baby Goo-goo's. Don't hate, Mona. If I'm creating an arranged marriage, I have to take these things into consideration.

Anyway-- on to the pictures! The Smith family came all the way from Iowa to help me celebrate my birthday. Which meant a reunion for best friends (and possible love-match) Josie and Asher! The two spent the weekend together sharing goldfish crackers, naptimes, and sweet nothings. Check out the photos below!

Look at these big kids just having a snack at the table. What could be cuter?
For a blast from the past, here's a picture from one of Asher and Josie's first dates-- both of them are two months old. I can't believe how time has flown.


Here are the lovebirds on Asher's first birthday. Neither of them could walk yet, but they could already say "I do."

Three cheers for arranged marriages!

1 comment:

REDGIRL said...

That shirt Go-go's wearing sitting at the table sure looks familiar. Is that one from the auntie's shopping spree of '07?