Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter- Don't hate for being late

I seem to have some kind of innate inability to post pictures of events as they happen. So here are Easter pictures a week late!
As a side note, I am baking chocolate chip cookies right now. I thought putting these pictures up would be a good project while they bake! Mmmmm....
Anyway, here are some pictures from our adventure out east! Josie's first trip to Pennsylvania since she was 6 months old. And the first flight since the debacle in January. Yikes!
Josie was very excited about wearing her new Easter dress! And she wore the hat all day, everywhere she went. Even in her car seat. It was a struggle to get her to take it off for her nap!
Dressed and ready to go to Church! The whole pack of half-sisters, quarter-sisters and husbands packed in to see Sharon play violin during the Church program. Josie was blown away by this mega-Church and the rock concert they put on for Easter. There were even girls dressed as angels dancing at the end- probably the most exciting moment of Josie's life. She is still talking about it and showing us their moves!



After Church we hunted for Easter eggs! Josie found her basket with a new pair of shades, courtesy Auntie Heather/Easter bunny.



On the hunt for eggs! Quarter-Auntie McKenzie and her baby, Felix, joined the party as did amateur videographer, Auntie Heather.



Hmmm... If I were a two-year old, where would I be able to find Easter eggs? How about just laying randomly in the grass? Auntie Heather and Mom (aka Easter Bunnies) didn't do a lot of actual hiding...

Assessing the Easter spoils! Sharon (Kim and Heather's Mom), Kim and I help Josie figure out which jelly beans to eat and which to give to Dad.

No comments: