Thursday, January 22, 2009

Turn that frown upside down!

Okay folks, in honor of Barack Obama, here is some change I can believe in. I am determined to be positive!! In my quest to enjoy pregnancy more, I have learned to embrace new kinds of cheese- a delicious no-carb snack- and have discovered that the fancy-shmancy gourmet pringles are only 1/2 carb per chip. Amazing!
Also, today I was running very late to a meeting in downtown Chicago, and was driving around and around a parking garage, only to discover a special parking area for expectant mothers right next to the elevators! It was better than being handicapped! So how's that for a positive attitude?

I also realized I have not posted any pictures of my belly. So now its time to play a new game I like to call "Beach Ball, Not a Beach Ball?"

Mommy and Numero Dos, aged 32 weeks!

And the answer is: Not a beach ball!
Only 8 weeks to go...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that I know about expectant mother parking I'm going to carry a beach ball in my glove compartment. Thanks for the tip.

REDGIRL said...

Holy crap! Only 8 weeks left??

Yasmin said...

You. Look. So. Cute! Way to keep up morale, Johnson!