When I was three I spent about 6 months in a Fairy Princess Costume- a glittery tutu and wand combo, complete with one of my Mom's beauty queen tiaras. Awesome!
Josie got a tutu for Christmas and wasn't paying much attention to it... until she saw some ballerinas on Sesame Street. Now its all tutu all the time! She even wears it to her play classes and the rec center, to Russ's mortification. She puts it on over her clothes, then breaks out her new pair of jellies (which she thinks make her a better dancer, and who am I to disagree?)
See below for the photo montage of her sweet ballet skills!
Temporarily distracted by climbing into her new box/fort to hide. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

1 comment:
...man Genes you better prepare yourself for a little boy! No tutu's for baby-boy-Johnson...promise?!?
Post a Comment