I have decided I need everyone's advice. I am frequently ashamed of my taste in music and keep my favorite songs a secret from most people. Lately I have been loving this one particular song on the radio and getting excited every time it comes on in the car. Then I learned, to my horror, that the song is by Miley Cyrus--- I hate her and am almost too humiliated to admit this! So here is my question: are there just some songs you can't like, regardless of how much fun they are to dance too? I feel this may be the song. What do you think? Take my poll and help me decide!
4 comments:
I am simply horrified for you, much too horrified to vote.
since when does gmax care what anybody thinks?!? buy the song, rock to it like there's no tomorrow and forget everything else! My ipod contains songs from artists i'm not so proud of (backstreet boys, nsync, big bird...) life's too short to care:-)
You HATE Miley Cyrus? But you like her music. If you shake your pre-judgment based on whatever you would probably end up liking her and you would have no dilemma.
OK, so we all know that it's hard not to boogie in the car when "See You Again" comes on the radio. (I'm just assuming this is the song you love; Lauren & I also crank it up...) I hate Miley too, but only because she makes over a MILLION DOLLARS a week when she's on tour, and she doesn't send a penny of that to starving children ANYWHERE. What a spoiled little BEOTCH.
Post a Comment